gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
04-03-2021, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2021, 10:16 AM by Indigo. Edited 6 times in total.)
Name: Lillith Liberalia Adravendi
Height: 40?
Build: medium
Alignment: neutral good
Skills: healing | fight
Personality: soft spoken and shy, strong and steadfast, protective and scared to lose the ones she loves
Once a bright and confident child after losing her mother unexpectedly she will forever struggle with self esteem issues. Wondering if she's good enough or even adequate in life. No matter the accomplishments or praise the feeling will always remain at the back of her mind that she just wasn't good enough for her dam and that's why she is gone. This wall also lead to Lillith needing reassurance from female sources, not having a mom she'll grow up quickly because she has to. That missing piece will eventually make her stronger on the outside. Able to hide the insecurities within and the struggles she keeps to herself. Lillith will be private in her terrors, only revealing weaknesses to those who earn her highest trust. She projects a strong image and fights hard when the situation arises, but inside she will always be fearful. Afraid to lose the family she has left or worse make them leave because she wasn't good enough.

Plans: I think after Azariah and Everlyse disappeared Lillith got sick so she was much more quiet. This didn't help her belief that her own short comings caused Aza to take the better daughter and leave them. She's finally recovering and is in constant fear that Ulric and her remaining siblings will leave as well. Eespecially when she learns about the relationship between Ulric and Aranea Lillith will put her all into training and learning so she can prove herself to her father and the pack. I kind of want her to work herself sick and just have a constant roller coaster until she figures things out with her dad.

Since Indy will be making his own Band I kind of want her to be my Hallows replacement for him.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.