size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
04-03-2021, 07:07 PM
Indy smiled hesitantly as she gave him her name, he was kind of new to the whole big brother thing. He had always felt like the baby, the younger brother. Too far out of reach to quite attain heir and always looking up to the older two. He was always softer spoke, sweeter, and had preferred to play with flowers than to hunt. That fact led him to where he was now. An expert healer in Resin’s pack, having studied under the best healers the Empire had ever seen. Both Iolaire and Meadow passed down their knowledge and even if he missed them terribly their wisdom would live on through the boy.

Indigo shook his head as she spoke about the southern lands. He had been all up and down the continent searching for some hint of spring, but there was nothing. Cold and ice was all they had and all they would have for any kind of foreseeable future. Briar went on, and she acquired a glint in her eye as she began to speak about getting together again once the weather returned to what should have been. Indigo nodded, smiling softly and feeling a bit more like home as she asked about him teaching her.

”I’d be honored, Briar.” He told her as he lowered his head in a light bow. He didn’t even know if any of his younger siblings would want much to do with him since he had always been so distant. A missing figure. One day travel wouldn’t be so difficult and the green would return. ”I’ll teach you everything I remember.” He teased and looked up with a half grin on his maw.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.