An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
04-03-2021, 07:42 PM

Duchess smiled as Indigo commented. She was definitely not against sleeping into the late morning with him, his hold made her beyond comfortable while filling the sense of emptiness she pushed to the side while she was with him. At least after their night on the beach together. She felt him a little differently now that she pushed into the next step, even if it wasn't entirely clear to him what he was doing to Duchess.

Her own eyes fluttered while she still came back awake, looking back at the window and placing her head on Indigo's shoulder for a moment. After she gathered her thoughts to start the morning, her legs took a far stretch out in front of her and her rump lifted away from Indigo and up in the air until she came to a full rise. Looking to Indigo hoping he would follow after her, but she couldn't deny she already missed their morning cuddles.

"I haven't seen much of the castle yet... Did you mind showing me around?" Her head tilted, she still spoke quietly while the late morning still felt young to her as they had just finally woken up, "Unless you are busy." Her eyes took a quick glance to the floor, a sign of disappointment if Indigo had other plans. But she wouldn't cry over it if he had, returning her gaze back to him, "Today seems as good a day as any."

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.