Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-03-2021, 10:44 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Rudy grinned when Eilwen decided to help him encourage Gwyn to have some fun.  Geeze what did his sister find fun about staying inside all the time?  Even if it was working more than playing she could at least find a job that was fun.  Her current task looked anything but fun.

“If I tell you where it won’t be a surprise.” Rudy backed up out the entrance but kept his eyes on her to make sure Gwyn followed and didn’t take her time dilly-dallying over unimportant matters.  It just wasn’t right for her to spend so much time around the castle when there were so many wonders around them.  “I’ll give you the smallest of hints.  We are not going to the beach.  I don’t want to even test how cold the water is out there.”

Savage, his little Tasmanian devil came into view, charging forward, the mini-marsupial having something of a hop-jog to its steps. It gave a snarl cry at Rudy before a single word, “up,” given to the wolf.

Rudy gave a roll of his eyes but lay down so Savage could hop up, grab some fur and climb up onto his back.  Rudy stood back up as the small creature sat on Rudy’s back, little hands grabbing small clumps of fur as it sat there.  “Oh, and you will have to cross some snow to get there.” The last was said teasingly as where exactly would they go to not cross snow right now? Rudy was glad they had moved, from what he understood it would have been even worse up north.