Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-03-2021, 11:01 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Oh good, if Art was fine and they won then it was still a win.  Hearing Art was alright Rudy’s tail raised a bit to do a slow, albeit tired wag.  Then the insult came and Rudy gave a disdainful snort, “I’m handsome as can be, you may be a great fighter but you’re a terrible eye for what looks good clearly.” A pause though as he imagined, “how does it look?” His one eye rolled up fruitlessly, knowing he wouldn’t be able to see the injury above but unable to not peer up all the same.

“I can walk.” That said taking a step to prove it, though with a grimace he determined it was more of a limp than a walk.  His gaze looked back to the Okapi.  He was feeling pretty good about his catch and was ready to point it out to Art when the question came up.  “What did I do to them?  C’mon Art, how’s it my fault?”  Being blamed already?

“Anyway, the thieves were trying to take my kill.” Rudy limped closer to the corpse, “look at this thing Art, I’ve never even seen one before.  Largest thing I’ve ever killed by a longshot, and it’ll feed several wolves.  Like actually helping the pack instead of just grabbing a meal for myself.”  Rudy glanced down and back at his own leg with a sigh then up at Art, “if I hadn’t been so tired I could have beat em all.” No way he’d be labeled as someone who could get whipped by a few coyotes.  “I guess I just didn’t count on how tired I was.  It was a long hunt.”  Pride mixed with guilt and foolishness mixed with achievement.  “Uhm, I wish I’d brought something to drag it back on.” That said with a sly glance given to Art, brows raising up with that perfected playful pleading look.  One of his moms could tell him what the strange creature was.