An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
04-04-2021, 12:09 PM

The Shogun nodded, gratuitously accepting his congratulations. Whether the Warlord approved or not of these changes he was civil enough to keep the talk respectful, almost clinical. As though holding the other back at arms length. But that suited Hattori just fine, they did not need to be the best of friends to get along, this served both him and the Empire as well as it needed to.

Hattori was quietly stubborn, preferring to do things his way just for the sake of routine and security. After all, there was no use in double checking things if he knew he'd done it correctly the first time around. But even he saw the value in Sirius' offer, there was much to be done and whilst he likely had his own means and methods the fact that the Armada was doing well was proof enough that he knew what was doing. That Ashen would not fall to ruin if Hattori accepted his helping paw. He lingered in unblinking silence, something the Warlord was no doubt used to by now.

"I appreciate the offer, thank you." That was just the formality but he pressed on. "I believe Venom would like that as well. I have not been able to spend as much time with her as I would like."  He then admitted, a rare show of personal honesty.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]