An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
04-04-2021, 12:23 PM

Balthier could only feel happier as Shae found joy in wanting to help build the raft. He was still exploring this new found love for young children. But he was hoping one day he would have someone to look up to him like he looked up to his father, whether that was Shae or not, or more than just one simple wolf. It was starting to be on his lists of goals. He didn't want to be famous or anything, but he wanted his own name and face in the history of others. He wanted to stand out, he didn't want to be part of background noise.

Poem asked if he wanted to teach Shae how to build the raft, and his head nodded eagerly while his gaze moved from Poem to Shae, and he lifted his paw out to help guide her over to the supplies. He walked slow beside her, even if she was eager as a pup should be to learn and explore. He moved to the pile, making sure Shae wasn't in the way before putting his paws on the logs and rolling them across to knock some of them off the pile. "Your mama showed me a little test run with a tiny raft. But here," He started moving the logs evenly together best he could, "we are going to put these side by side like this." His paw pushed them together tight, just as a reference. "And then I just need something to hold them together. I was thinking a rope, or vines." He pointed his claws at each end of the half dismantled raft, "Here and here." It seemed pretty self explanatory. The raft was much more life sized compared to the little prototype he and Poem had made prior. He looked up where a pole should be right in the center. "We'll need a sail too, but I haven't figured out how we are going to do that yet." He wasn't disappointed, just letting his brain wander the possibilities. It would still be long before they could even consider using the raft, especially with Poem here mothering her children.

Walk "Talk" Think

Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.