gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
04-04-2021, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2021, 01:01 PM by Siren. Edited 1 time in total.)
The tiny albino girl narrowed her eyes as Viper spoke again, claiming she needed to do some training herself. Siren long gave up any kind of physical skills. She was ill coordinated and her long fur demanded the utmost attention. Siren had to be careful as she walked, ran, or swam not to get tangled in her own long white fur. Viper had no idea what Siren did in a day, and keeping up with the island, studying herbcraft, and everything else. She deserved time to enjoy the fruits of her labor, namely the snowy island paradise. Chimera protected the land and Siren saw to its care. Even now she was watching her deer with a knowing gaze. Not all of them would make it through the winter, and instead of allowing them to starve and hurt the whole herd she was choosing the weakest links. A harrowing task for the young Klein, and only because of this fact she swallowed Viper’s words and her reply.

”Yes, my herd.” They had been here long before Siren came around, but these days they didn’t have predators to fear from and they had an herbalist to look after them. ”When i was young..er, I practically lived with them.” Siren knew she shouldn’t have opened up to the other woman, especially after her training comment, but the words fell from her lips before she could stop them. It was good to know that Chimera valued them as much as she did, at least for her sake. He had no emotional attachment to them, that was why there was only him that she would ask to help her thin the herd. Once the decision was made...