An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
04-04-2021, 01:45 PM

A large canine came across the bridge and in her direction, she wouldn't notice until the woman spoke. She was larger than her and not really identical to herself even aside from Duchess' bright color. She was thinner, taller, just a whole different breed than herself. She seemed friendly enough though, so she would let her guard down not worrying about any danger that may have came after the woman.

She looked up to the sky as the woman mentioned the nice day, "Yeah, I was starting to miss what the clouds were hiding." She stated looking back to the woman while she stood closer to the Auster side of the bridge. "My name is Duchess, it's nice to meet you." Her gaze moved from the woman after a moment to look out at the moving shores. While the ocean was all around them, The Bifrost didn't seem like an ideal place to fish. Maybe the sands were too shallow, or maybe the fish had steered clear of the waters here while foot traffic had become frequent over the years.

"Out of curiosity, has the weather been any warmer up north? I wouldn't imagine so."

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.