Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-04-2021, 03:59 PM

He could see how much the younglings of the group disliked being told that they wouldn't play an active role in the kill, but he was silently glad that they would at least be out of the line of fire, so to speak. Without really saying it, he had already decided that if someone needed to grab one of the pups to get them out of the way he was ready to be that guard for them. He nodded in understanding to Hattori's directions and glanced toward Lament as he mentioned that it would be easier to kill the beast if they were able to topple it. This was true at least - it would be difficult to reach any point on the furry creatures that would be lethal if they couldn't get it down to the ground. He looked back over Hattori's head at their targets in the distance, racking his brain for any additional solutions.

There were very little trees or even significant rocks on the open prairie to tie trip lines to and he was fairly certain that with as big as they were they would just get pulled to the ground if they tried to hold the line themselves. He glanced at the dagger sheathed at his shoulder and started taking the idea in a different direction. "I wonder if we could find something big enough to cause some significant damage to its feet or ankles... I could try running in and cutting at its ankles to try and make it fall, but I don't know if just my dagger could cut through all that fur. It'd be better if we had some sharp rocks that could be hidden under the snow maybe that we could drive it over..." He mused with a thoughtful hum. "Either way, Lament's right. We're going to have to get it to the ground first before we can make any kind of kill."

Plague | Viridis | Procella