An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterPride - Demisexual
04-04-2021, 04:17 PM
"Yes, exactly. And what would you use juniper for?"

"Inflammatory things like arthritis usually... And for congestion and..." Gwyn paused for a moment to think as she walked out of the castle and into the courtyard, a little frown pulling at her lips as she dug through her memories. Eilwen was perched on her shoulders, quizzing her on her herb lessons at Gwyn's request. Any moment that she wasn't studying or practicing her skills felt like a waste even though she ended up feeling tired all the time because of it. Her expression brightened and she finally added, "Oh! Urinary tract issues, right?"

The pale raven gave a pleased ruffle of her feathers and nodded, replying. "Yes, very good. And where can you find juniper?"

"They grow on shrubs, right? On mountains."

"Any sort of higher altitude, but yes, typically mountains. Honestly, miss Gwynevere, I don't know why you have me quizzing you so incessantly. You know all of this stuff forwards and backwards by now."

Gwyn's ears flicked dismissively as she started making her way toward the greenhouse on the other side of the castle. She had to be the very, very best healer she could possibly be. Her brothers kept getting hurt and she found herself personally responsible for their well being. She knew there were a bunch of healers in The Hallows, but Artorias and Rudyard were her siblings. She had to care for them the same way they protected her. What if they needed her and she suddenly forgot something really important? No, she couldn't let that happen.

"Gwynevere" | "Eilwen"