An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
04-04-2021, 04:47 PM

Her smile grew into a full on grin when he agreed to teach her - but not only that, that he'd be honored to do so. There was something about just knowing that someone was in her corner that helped her confidence in continuing her studies. Sure, it would be a while before they were able to really dive into that practice as they waited for herbs to be more readily available, but it was something for her to look forward to and with as dreary and depressing as the world was right now that was huge. She giggled and hopped up onto her paws, reaching up to press her nose to his cheek as her tail wagged excitedly. "Thanks, Indigo! I can't wait!"

When she backed up from him again she was still wearing that excited grin, that little hope he gave her radiating through her. "I should probably be getting back home... Dad is gonna be mad that I went out on my own," she mentioned with a guilty grin, giggling softly again. "Oh! I've got to go say bye to Artorias first though!" She hopped up to give his cheek one last kiss before running off toward the castle to find her friend, calling back over her shoulder, "Bye, brother! Love you!"

"Briar" | "Marigold"