Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
04-04-2021, 06:39 PM

She lived with the deer? Well that was strange. To Viper at least. At only a season old, she had to learn how to hunt on her own. Sure she started with smaller things and worked her way up from there, but she never imagined just... living with her food. "When I was young I had to kill the deer." It may have come across as blunt, but Viper was getting less kind by the second speaking to the fragile seeming woman. Her virtues in life seemed much different than Viper's, and she couldn't help but feel the total opposites they may have been.

She still stood over the girl, not in any kind of threatening way but she did feel more empowered by doing so. Why Chimera kept this one around was beyond her, she seemed like a nuisance if anything. "It looks like we've had differn' lives then." She stated without much emotion to her face, but she was edging to the rude side. She was thinking just as the girl now, maybe she should go on about her running. As dumb as Viper appeared, her judgment on the woman was becoming the same as others perceived herself. It was dumb to think she was just living along with the deer. Viper's own unintellectual mind was inexcusable in itself though.

Walk "Talk" Think