An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
04-04-2021, 07:17 PM

Ever since running into the woman being attacked by a bear, she had started lingering more around the Weeping Woods while keeping an eye out for other predators to fight and drive away from the pack. After that big attack from all those massive wolves, Briar had really been trying to put more emphasis on her training and stepping up her skills as a fighter. Fighting that bear had ended up being really exhilarating and as much as Marigold disagreed with her plans she kind of wanted an excuse to fight something like that again.

She didn't go on her own this time though - this time she drug her brother along just to make sure she'd have back up. After all, wouldn't it be good practice for the both of them? "I think I smell something this way," she whispered as they stalked forward, carefully stepping over the numerous streams and roots that littered the path under the layer of snow. The cold weather seemed to be pushing predators closer to the packs than they normally would be which meant more fights - which Briar wasn't necessarily against.

Up ahead she potted the distinctive pattern of a tiger through the trees, the splash of orange and black standing out boldly against the mostly white and brown landscape. She gasped and grinned at Kotori, nodding toward the big feline with a questioning look. Did he want to go after the cat with her or did they look for a different target?

"Briar" | "Marigold"