An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
04-05-2021, 08:39 AM

Duchess kept her eyes on the woman as she spoke, but she kept a pretty stale emotion on. She wasn't very social herself but she was interested in what she didn't know at least. "I've never been." She shook her head referring to the northern continent. "I've lived on the southern side of Auster my whole life, can't say it's much better down there." If there was any hope of a warm paradise, it would have been the southern most reaches of their world. It was how Indigo found her, searching for somewhere warm and he could find herbs. Now all they could do was hope the cold didn't last any longer after the next month or so.

"I don't mind accompanying you, at least until the day is up and I have to return to my pack." She offered, but didn't mind either way. She wasn't social but company was always nice. She wouldn't pass up the opportunity to spend time with even a stranger.

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.