Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
04-05-2021, 06:13 PM

"Speech"

Recluse figured it was time to check on her warriors, challenge them to prove themselves to her, and might as well start with the red-marked woman. If she wished to earn her place back then Recluse hoped she'd at least give her a good fight, though she did not plan to take it easy on the woman, Recluse was fully decked out, her usual armor in her bracers and paw covers were already strapped onto her limbs, though that in and of itself wasn't totally unusual as she hardly left her den without them now, neither was Lilith's place on her shoulders, or Galho's now-familiar form flying above her, but it would be the first time all four would be used in a single fight, and in truth, the fight was also a chance for her to test out her new flying companion's combat capabilities.

The moon was high in the sky when she found an open spot, tipped her head back, and called for Izanami, she would brook no argument, though she wanted to give the woman a chance to prove herself after her disgrace she also knew she could order her to do as she wished and the woman had little choice.

Art by petitecanine
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.