Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-05-2021, 11:37 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Kotori hadn’t needed much persuasion to go along with his sister.  Hearing about how great it was to fight large predators the boy was quick to follow with Briar.  The two made a nice set of equal height and build and being the only two with horns, Kotori was proud of the horns of his head and as best he could tell they had quit growing.

Along with Kotori came his companions, the pet snow leopard dad had gifted him with and the mongoose that rode atop of it named Fang.  Kotori still had to wonder at points if Fang had figured out the part where he wasn’t the one in charge. If the mongoose had been the same size as Kotori it would be a feared monster but, alas, it was a pint-size little thing one could step on.
Kotori nodded to Briar at her mentioning the smell, “I bet its really dangerous too,”  the boy whispered in agreed excitement.  The more dangerous than the more fun it would be, right?  They weren’t little anymore and being Fatalis meant they could handle whatever came up!

Kotori froze when they spotted the cat.  It was considerably larger than Natha and had some solid muscle under that coat.  While he couldn’t see it Kotori could well imagine the size of the feline claws it would have.  Kotori glanced to Splash, “stay here, if it looks like we’re in real trouble come join in but I bet Briar and I can handle it.”   This was a test for the two of them!  Splash looked less than happy.  Fang hopped off the cat to disappear into the undergrowth.  

A nod given to Briar, glancing between her and the cat, a deep exhale taken, “If we kill it, I want one of its fangs or claws, you ready?”

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]