Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-06-2021, 04:28 AM

I-Intruders! The cry from Sakaar almost missed her flattened dark ears, caught so much in a haze of anger; she did not stop to pause or to notice the scent change that tantalisingly blew in from the south. "It seems I'm not the only one who braved the Ice Age to get this far" Nostrils that flared pushed out a hearty sigh, forcing the thunderous war-drums of her heart to slow, the thudding became dull within her ears as pale eyes sought the owner of the causal drawl that greeted her. And well... she was impressed.

Dressed in ebon, streaked in snow; with eyes like the ocean. A towering beast with elongated fangs. Enough to quicken that anger that seared through her icy veins to fire. Delight briefly danced across her tri-coloured expression. Better yet, he had a small army upon his flank; Bear, Snow-Leopard and a Vulture. Suddenly, she felt very out numbered. Do not like those odds, Mistress.

Ignoring the words of her companion, the woman's eyes continued to deliciously scour the male that so casually presented himself before her. "Indeed," She began, forming a sly grin that danced across her icy maw. "The ice and snows bring me life. Clear my head." She dared to stake a tentative step forth, delicately teasing the frosted snows with a dainty paw. "What brings you and your... compatriots out so far, Sir...?" Oh how she wanted to know his name; glean and prise that small bit of information from him... better yet, perhaps she would be able to befriend him? Learn of this new continent and its... secrets.

Amadéa is rated [M] and has a Raven named Sakaar!