An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
04-06-2021, 05:57 PM

Briar gave a glance at the dummies when Gossamer mentioned how they had lost their luster and even though she wasn't as confident in her fighting skills as her sister certainly was she kind of had to agree. It was hard to imagine what a real fight would be like without an opponent that could attack back. Gossamer started listing off a couple options for what they could do, bringing Briar's turquoise gaze back over to her monochromatic sister. She didn't really know what sort of notes she could possibly give her sister - though there was probably a bunch that could be given to her. At least with a spar she might be able to just use what she had been taught so far to fake it till she made it and she'd have the added bonus of getting some real practice time with her new armor.

"Well, I was testing out my new armor to make sure I liked the fit of it so maybe a spar would be good so I can feel what it's like in action," she replied with a grin. Silently she also hoped that any flaws in the armor could be used as an excuse for any bad moves she did, but she also didn't like making excuses. Her own self-sabotaging brain just tried to give her any kind of out to keep herself from feeling embarrassed. Moving over to one of the open sparring areas in the training grounds, she faced off against her sister and started getting into a defensive stance. Marigold lingered behind her, the antlered fox hopping down from where she was perched on one of the dummies to come join in on fight. "Why don't you start?" she asked with a nod, keeping her eyes peeled for her sister's movements so she could learn from Gossamer as they fought.

"Briar" | "Marigold"