An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
04-06-2021, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2021, 12:30 PM by Briar. Edited 1 time in total.)

Briar nodded in agreement to the request that Kotori had for the fangs and claws, grinning as she told him softly, "You can have all the fangs and claws you want, I want the fur!" That striped pelt would make a great addition to her bed, especially with how cold it had been for what felt like forever. Marigold pressed into her front leg, giving the girl an uncertain look, but Briar paid her no mind, instead just telling her brother in a whisper, "Yeah, I'm ready! You go that way and I'll go this way, we'll sneak up on it from either side." The hit and run away technique she had used with the bear before had been pretty successful so she hoped that would work again - though she knew tigers didn't really act like bears did. It was at least enough of a plan to get them started.

Moving to her left and sending Kotori to the right, she kept through the trees as quietly as she could while Marigold went off through the bushes to be ready to spring out as soon as she was needed just as Kotori's mongoose had done. After a bit of maneuvering, she found herself on one side of the clearing and was just barely able to catch a glimpse of her brother hiding on the other side. It made her grateful that both of them had pretty natural colored coats that could blend with the trees pretty well though the faded splashes of turquoise she wore were the exception to the rule.

The tiger was in the middle of eating a slightly scrawny looking doe which was probably the only reason it hadn't noticed the pair of them at all. It made for a good distraction and Briar was more than happy to take advantage of that. She took a deep breath and then charged out of her hiding spot at the tiger, snarling and growling as she attempted to make herself look more intimidating. The tiger was at the very least surprised and jumped, spinning to face Briar with its orange and black fur bristling angrily. Briar tried to keep its attention so Kotori could hopefully get the first attack in, dodging side to side to avoid its swipes and pounces.

"Briar" | "Marigold"