Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
04-10-2021, 04:20 AM
I SEE THINGS THAT NOBODY ELSE SEES

When her mom roused her from her sleep Voodoo wasn't too keen on waking up. Walking just at her mothers heels towards the mountain made her wary. A yawn stretching from her jaws - the young girl had stayed up last night staring at a moth. Not sure why - she had the urge to strike it down but somehow watching it had proven to lull her asleep when the sun almost rose. Never again would she take precious asleep away from her. This was another exciting outting with her family! Especially with her mother whom gave her so much joy and love. It hardly occured to her that her mother wasn't in the best of moods because this is all she'd ever known of Deathbelle.

When they arrived to greet Recluse though, a wolf that Voodoo had not seen in her life. Though the girl was present during her birth her eyes weren't open then. However she knew who it was as soon as Deathbelle spoke and her paws sprang up. Suddenly in a run Voodoo slid up to Recluse easily with a grin on her face. "Your Carnage's mother!" she exclaimed then dipped her head respectfully. "My name's Voodoo! I wanna grow up to be just like you and momma!" Voodoo took in the scent of the powerful females in front of her. Mother and her relative, if she could grow up like them then she could conquer anything.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN