Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
04-10-2021, 06:30 PM

Relm would feel the pressure of the young brute on her shoulders, and she could only admit that she was now pinned and unable to move. Still, the feeling of his teeth in her was satisfying, and she wanted it to last even just a little bit longer. She wouldn't give in just yet, surrendering would probably make him pull away too quickly.

Eventually she relaxed, perhaps the brute's slightly older age gave him a better advantage. She would never know for sure. "I know when I've been bested." She pulled up a malicious grin. The brute was impressive, but she had already considered this when the brute stuck his teeth in her. He had thought that maybe this wasn't a good idea, that she could have had an adult stalking in the bushes. She didn't know any of this, but while Kefka may have been nearby, he knew that Relm could handle herself. Even if she was beaten in battle. The young man wouldn't have to worry about that luckily. But even if Relm had her father backing her up, she didn't want a night in shining armor to save the day.

Walk "Talk" Think