gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
04-11-2021, 11:58 AM
Elise scoffed softly when he told her that she deserved better and gave a little shake of her head before his muzzle pressed to the side of hers, making her lean into his touch. He was by far more than she could have ever imagined to have and considered herself lucky every day that he was hers. She nestled into his strong embrace as his forelegs wrapped around her shoulders, holding her against his now very familiar form. She felt like she knew every inch of him by now and that was something she enjoyed very much. At one point she thought that constantly finding love in someone new was what made her happy, but the longer she was with him and the more familiar she became with him she realized that this was what she had truly needed. That part of her life had just been for entertainment and to distract herself from all the things she didn't want to address about herself. Now she had no choice but to work through her own self doubts and worries, but his patience and love made it so that she didn't have to do it alone.

He assured her that she hadn't made him feel as if she wasn't happy with him and reminded her that this was home. It made her feel feel better to hear that she wasn't alone when it came to taking a while to settle in, though what he said about his dreams and not finding his place made her curious and concerned for him in return. She smiled softly and caught his lips in another gentle kiss, slipping her paws up around the back of his neck. "You're my home," she insisted as her gaze met his again. "Where we live doesn't really matter... This den is very nice and I'm happy to have it, but you're all I really need." She didn't know how to make herself fit into the structure of a pack, but it was impossible to deny how much more at ease and happy she felt when he was with her.

Her claws lightly moved through the fur on his scruff, working up and down the back of his neck while her gaze took on a more questioning look. "What dreams got pulled away from you with Eligos took over? Did you want to lead?" She knew him physically like the back of her paw, but there was still things about his past and his inner thoughts that she was still learning. She enjoyed slowly peeling back the layers of his personality and getting to know him inside and out. It was something she had never been afforded the chance to do with anyone else.

Walk | "Talk" | think