It's gonna be a grand old time!

Mammoth Hunt!

Ifrit

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2021, 12:13 PM
His father hadn't exactly given him permission to join on the hunt, but while his father was busy, Ifrit had slipped away past the borders and followed Tyto's trail. He had seen these giant lumbering creatures wandering past the pack lands a few days ago, and he was incredibly interested in them. He wanted to know what they were, and when he heard Tyto calling for a hunt, he couldn't help himself. He didn't know if his father's bird was watching him, but he made a run for it anyway. Hopefully, the cockatoo was watching his other siblings...and if not, well...he hoped he wouldn't get into too much trouble. But he wouldn't know until he found out, right?

Racing across the tundra, he tracked Tyto by scent and footprints until he found the male standing near the mouth of the valley along with a couple of strangers he'd never seen before. "Heh, Hiya! Uh...dad said I could join you on the hunt as long as I listened to everything you say!" A lie! But did he feel bad about it? Not at all. He made himself sound convincing, from tone to body language. If he got in trouble later, so be it. If he succeeded, maybe his dad wouldn't be mad at him at all. He glanced over to the girl who appeared to be about his age. "Hi! I'm Ifrit, are you gonna help too?"