gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Creed
04-11-2021, 02:10 PM
OOC: kinda assuming Sev is in Incendium now if that's alright! If not I'll rewrite my post.

A howl rang in the air for a hunt and Sev was quick to jump to her paws. She was tired of the funk she'd been in since the loss of their mother. While she still missed Avalon terribly, she knew that just sitting around moping was not what the woman would have wanted. While she still mourned her, she was intent on keeping herself busy and proving to be a loyal asset to Incendium. Even if the change in alphas was a little strange to her, she didn't think too much of it and was honestly no bothered by it either. After being gone so long she didn't feel as though she had a right to judge anymore.

She made her way quickly to the sound and took note of the giant beasts that crashed through the brush and other obstacles like it was nothing. She gave them a wide berth as she approached the group she suspiciously took note of the amount of pups there were in their hunting party. Not intending her thoughts to be mean in the slightest, but she honestly couldn't figure out how they were going to be an asset. She eyed them once more and shrugged before she focused on the adults. Seeing her sister she grinned and came to sit next to her. "Sev at your service." She said with a toothy grin. "I'm definitely ready to hunt one of these beats. Just let me know where you need me." She directed her last statement to Tyto since he was the one who called for the hunt.

Walk, "Talk" Think