size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-11-2021, 03:50 PM
The bridge was calling out to her. Beckoning her to try and cross it. The creatures that were roaming the lands as of late must have come from the other side, and she was curious to know what lied beyond. The only thing stopping her was the fact that the bridge looked like it went on forever, bleeding into the horizon. She could see no land on the other side, but surely there must be something, right? As she stood there and considered making the trek on her own, she heard an unfamiliar voice and she turned to find a younger male with horns on his crown. Interesting. She had been seeing a lot of wolves around with mutations around. Even her elder brother Dragon had sprouted a pair of horns that he didn't have before.

"I am considering it. This never used to be here before...though I haven't been around for some years, so I'm not sure when it appeared." She turned her gaze back to the bridge, the wind whipping at her fur and causing her to shiver a bit. It was unusually cold, even for the North this time of year. Lucky for her, she was blessed with the thick fur of her lineage. "Do you think here is an end to it? The beasts must be coming from the other side, I've not seen them anywhere else."

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Art||Plotter

Arrow is allowed to crash her threads, regardless of the tag