gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Creed
04-11-2021, 04:20 PM

ooc: Keeping the rest of the fight stuff kinda vague since the fight is over and I'm kinda lazy

They had tussled for a little bit longer before the older wolf was able to pin her. He was almost concerned that she would be stupid enough to not realize the position she was in and just keep trying to fight him like an idiot, but eventually he felt her relax underneath him. Yellow orbs peered at her as he assessed the situation before he finally got off of her. While a victory against a wolf younger than him didn't feel like much of a victory, he was content that maybe he'd proven himself and that she'd mind herself just a little bit more. If not, well then she obviously just had a thing for trying to fight strangers that she didn't know in the middle of nowhere. If that was the case, well once she got a little bigger he wouldn't have minded a regular spar partner. He refused to become lazy in the absence of the Spartans.

He stepped away and began to lick the blood from his teeth as he took a seat on the cold ground. "You can have the rabbit if you want. I can catch another one later." He finally said breaking the silence. He wouldn't say it, but he supposed it could be considered a consolation prize. Plus, even if he wouldn't admit this either, he'd secretly had a little bit of fun as they tried to rip each other's flesh from their bodies. It was kind of what he lived for anyways. While unexpected, he always appreciated the chance do get in a fight.

"Practice and I'm sure you'll be able to keep up with me." It was about as close to a compliment that she was going to get.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Rhaegath is not friendly! Most (if not all) of his posts will be rated M for the ridiculously foul mouth he has. Thread with him at your own risk (cause half the time even I don't know what he's gonna do.)