Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
04-11-2021, 05:21 PM

Rhaegath's demeanor changed it seemed in the flip of a coin, and Relm couldn't help but feel disappointed. She pushed herself up off the ground, rolling her shoulders from the weight of the man that bested her. Her exaggerative, or malicious, or any type of grin was no longer present on her face. It was apparent that she was unsatisfied now, her reasoning unknown and silent while it was that the fact that he was no longer making her bleed.

You think with her lack of physical contact she would want cuddles, or hugs, or happy things. Instead she was starting to explore her want for pain instead of pleasure, not that she was really old enough to understand it. But perhaps her early rebellion was what was making her discover these feelings in her soon coming teenage seasons.

She sat down after he had, her half gaze wandered away from him in the air of her defeat and her disappointment combined. He offered her the hare he had caught, "I could just go find my own," It was serious, or she could just starve to death. Though, that wouldn't happen. Kefka would feed her before himself, "But I'll accept the offer, this time."

His so called compliment was less than offensive, she could have considered it a joke though maybe not so much. There was no reason to try and fight him again right after her defeat. In fact, that would be dumb. "You saying you want another dance then?" She found a gentle grin on her face, but not as wide as it had been previously. She wouldn't deny the challenge. She did have to catch up more on her fighting skills anyway.

Walk "Talk" Think