Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-12-2021, 01:38 AM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

The season had been particularly hard, though Tel didn't know any better. It was her first spring, and so far, to her, it still felt like the cold grip of winter refused to release it's hold on the lands. She was grateful for the aid from Ardyn and his mother, though she had yet to officially meet the celestial-like she-wolf, Tel was well aware that Aurielle and her son were helping her. She wanted to do something for them in return, but there was little she could do on her own. She lay snuggled up in the furs they had been bringing her. Her belly full from the food they'd left for her, too. She did her best to stay out of the cold, but she was growing tired of staying in the den day after day, often only going out to relieve herself or to see if the winter-like season had let up its grip. She took a deep breath, her legs itching to wander but she knew she couldn't. Without a mother or a pack, she feared she wouldn't survive out in the world on her own with the way it was. Granted she had miraculously survived this long on her own, she was still too young to venture out into the wilds of the world with the current situation. For her source of comfort, she had chosen to move her den site closer to the sheltering walls of Valhalla, though she remained respectful of their borders - especially after the lesson Ardyn had given her about pack borders - and made her new den within sight of the wall that lined the pack.

“Tel, are you in?” Ears perked and her head shot up when she heard the familiar lilting voice of Ardyn's mother. Her tail beat against the furs that she was on, and the girl made haste to meet the woman. She ventured out to the mouth of her den, a smile on her face and her eyes brightening at the sight of her visitor. After all, if it hadn't been for Aurielle and Ardyn, she probably would've been struggling, if not dead by now. "Hello! It's good to see you again! Uh, thank you for the food and the pelts, they've been helping a lot!"

"Speak"