size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-12-2021, 01:57 AM

It was validating to know that his idea had at least sparked some discussion and refinement of their final course of action. It seemed Resin's lessons on using the terrain to his advantage in battle also extended to hunting strategies as well. The idea of having a couple of wolves at the bottom of the ravine to finish off the beast wasn't a bad call either. They didn't know the durability of these new creatures, and if the fall didn't kill it, it would be beyond demoralizing for all of their efforts to go to waste. The only one to show any sort of disapproval for the plan was the larger gray stranger, but Artorias didn't give him the satisfaction of any reaction beyond an irritated flick of an ear. Had he not been paying attention when the others said the beasts showed no fear of them, or was he willfully ignorant? Whoever he was, his pessimism and aggressive disposition towards slaughtering the entire herd did not go unnoticed by him or by Ulric, who ultimately ignored the brute's cynicism.

It didn't matter in the end, as Ulric laid out their plans and their roles. Artorias sat upright and nodded his head when Ulric called on him to help bring some spears back from the castle armory to help herd the beasts while the others laid their trap. That was easy enough to do. Art had spent more than enough time in the armory studying and cleaning the rusting weapons to the best of his ability, and while none of them were spectacular, there were some that could get the job done. Once Ulric dismissed the group, Artorias turned to Avantika and Ezra and motioned for them to follow him with a flick of his head. "Follow me. I've spent a lot of time in the armory getting things prepped, just in case," he said and led the way back to the castle, as he didn't know if either of the two had even set foot in the armory before.

"Speech" | Thoughts | ”Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.