An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-12-2021, 03:49 PM

Toxicity watched as the pups rolled in. Some asked what they were doing while others were left to their own devices. Kuroki greeted her with 'yo' which Tox could only fathom was some part of Hattori's native language or something. He asked if he could join in and Tox smiled genuinely at him, "Of course, all pups are welcome- even the adults too, if they wish." Pont asked what they were to do and Tox motion to wait just a moment. The other pups tumbled in, some literally, as well as Venom and Plague. She was proud to have her siblings by her this day. She also made note that two of Venom's litter had yet to arrive and worse, one of her own hadn't shown.

"Children," she started, her smile raising just enough to show a little of her teeth. Neither she nor Obi could contain their excitement. "Today we are to be learning about what it means to be an Abraxas. Abraxas, as you know, is the name of the God from which our blood comes from."

She made sure to make eye contact with each and every child, "Each and every one of you here is an Abraxas and you will grow in blessed godhood until you eventually ascend off of the mortal plane to take your rightful place by God."

It was a thing her pups had heard numerous times now, but she elaborated in case the others hadn't yet. These easy lessons that were taught early on that would allow the pups to grow in confidence and ability. She knew that first and foremost, they had to know their place was special.

"You have all acquired your godhood through your respective mother's blood. Your fathers are not Abraxas, but that does not make them less special. In many ways, one born to another bloodline or a mortal bloodline can still rise to do great things and ascend as we do. We just have inherited out godliness from birth," she said.

"Even those like Obi, who was adopted into the Abraxas family through your grandfather Archon, who are non-wolves in their mortal bodies may join the ranks through dedication and several blessed rituals. Likewise, even one with god or demon blood may fall from the ranks if they live a meek and ordinary life or outright reject gods. I have no doubt that our families will ascend together with the best of them."

Obi now gathered the polished orbs and sharpened sticks, passing a pair to each child as Toxicity explained, "One thing that may help you to individualize is to make a sigil. These symbols are to fit within a circle and to represent you. They can be used to strengthen your prayers and to leave you mark physically on the land. You may practice in the dirt." Toxicity explained the significance of these, drawing both hers and her father's into the dirt before her. "I have my own, and the one I inherited from my father. Likewise, Venom and Plague also crafted their own when they were about your age."

She motioned to the other adults if they would like to participate but didn't outwardly call them forward.

"When you are happy with your design, please carve it into the orbs Obi has given you. Then bring it to us and Obi will darken it with the charcoal he has collected. The same charcoal will be crushed and sprinkled over the back of your pelt, and the sigil will be bound to you."

Toxicity took a breath after explaining. It was a lot to take in, she knew.

"Do not fret, just as our pelts grow and change, so can our sigils in due time. We may revisit this topic again when you reach a year of age."

""