An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterPride - Demisexual
04-13-2021, 12:50 AM
It was really only the sound of crunching snow that alerted her to the boy’s approach as he came up to her. If it hadn’t been for the ever present wintery coating on the ground she probably would have missed him entirely until he spoke unless Eilwen had alerted her. She brought her lavender and mint marbled gaze up to look at the black and gold boy, slowing to a stop as she looked at the stranger curiously.

She knew that they had some guests staying in the pack right now so it wasn’t necessarily surprising that he smelled like he was from another pack. His markings were far more striking than she was used to and it made him stand out boldly against the otherwise very monochromatic world around them. Gwyn blinked with a bit of confusion as he stood there for a moment in silence before telling her simply that his mother was a healer. It wasn’t too hard to put two and two together that he had heard them talk about herbs so that’s what had prompted the connection, though the way he went about it was a bit disjointed.

Either way, she smiled kindly as he introduced himself and her tail wagged gently as she went through some of the “polite” motions she had picked up on. She always wanted to be nice to others, but socializing wasn’t entirely her strong suit - though it didn’t seem like it was his either. ”It’s nice to meet you, Balthier. I’m Gwynevere… But I usually go by Gwyn. This is Eilwen,” she informed him, giving a little nod up at the white raven currently perched on her shoulder when she introduced her companion. ”A pleasure,” Eilwen chimed in, flaring out her wings as she gave him a small bow.

"Gwynevere" | "Eilwen"