size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-13-2021, 02:46 PM

His mother's sweet voice greeted his ears and she beckoned him entry, the boy obeying and stepping through the door and smiling when she met him with a motherly kiss to his cheek. He was glad to see that Resin wasn't in the room either, so he didn't have to worry about being intentionally vague about any of his concerns. "I wanted to talk to you about something..." he started, glancing back at the open door. "But I'm happy to lend you a paw if you need anything done around the room." Artorias broke away from his mother for a moment to go and shut the door to grant them some privacy for the coming conversation. The door closed with a soft click of the latch and he turned back to walk up closer to Tamsyn, already trying to put together some coherent thoughts to get the worries in his head into words.

"I wanted to talk to you about Mom," he said, the expression on his face grim with concern. "Has she seemed... off to you lately? Like she's not really herself?" He was skirting the issue, sure, but he didn't want to just dive into accusing his own mother of going crazy. He was being tactful, probing to see if maybe he wasn't the only one noticing the strange goings-on with Resin. It already felt odd and uncomfortable to the boy to be bringing up such a topic, but it was a conversation that needed to happen.

"Speech" | Thoughts | ”Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.