Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-13-2021, 05:28 PM
Listening to Resin tell the story of her life, of the man she had met and developed feelings for, of the repercussions that had come from that union... It felt a bit like watching a train wreck that she couldn't look away from. The further into the tale they went, the more dark and morbid it became, but Tamsyn never stopped her. She watched Resin's face with a tender, caring fascination as she learned more and more about what had shaped the warrior that held her. Her paws continued to play and work through her mate's fur, though she wasn't conscious of the fact that she was doing it. She didn't really know how to feel about it all. She was furious at the men of her past that treated her this way, she was sorrowful for Kyridion and his death even though she had never - and never would meet - the man, she was sympathetic for Resin and the pain she had gone through.

If her heart hadn't already been broken by the story she was told, it certainly was when she saw the tears falling from Resin's eye. The Aegis was never usually the type to cry - though she also wasn't usually one to share her past like this. When the story ended, at least this portion of it, Tamsyn lifted her paw from Resin's chest and brought it up to her cheek, gently wiping away the tears that had collected there. She managed a soft smile as she lifted her muzzle to give Resin a sweet kiss. "I don't mean to bring up all these memories... But I appreciate that you've shared them with me," she said softly. She had fully expected Resin's past to be filled with darkness and even though she was sure this wasn't the end of it, she was still a bit shocked by just how deep that darkness ran.

Her mint gaze grew thoughtful as she lightly combed her claws through the fur on Resin's cheek and neck. Tamsyn didn't like to think too far into the future. She knew that Resin was a bit older than her and that her body had been through far harsher things than her own had over the years. She logically knew that it was likely that she would lose Resin before Resin would lose her. It wasn't something she wanted to consider and wasn't something she was ready for, but since it was something that had come up in her story... "Is there... Would you like for me to do anything for you when..." She struggled to get the words past her lips since even just thinking about living without her mate hurt her more than she was willing to admit. "When you pass?" she finally finished after a moment, her ears flicking back against her skull. She didn't want to miss out on anything that Resin felt was important, no matter what it was.

"Tamsyn" | "Blue" | think