Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-14-2021, 01:30 PM
Her reactions were vastly different to what he was accustomed to. Any indication of 'beware' he unconsciously flashed were read as 'come closer, come hither' from this woman. It was like she had her directions backwards. She invaded his personal space, slinking closer as they spoke. It was his fault that he considered stepping back a sign of weakness. He held his ground and let it happen, even if he wasn't wholly comfortable having a stranger so close. He grunted in understanding at her comment of barron lands. The Empire he had once served in had fallen when the lands became hostile and no longer bore seed to keep the prey beasts close. Starvation. He tossed the memory away with another soft snort.

She moved closer yet, another step and she could press against him. He slowly rolled his weight to his back feet, eyes weary as he watched her. Her crooning voice loe and seductive, it had been a long time since anyone had flirted with the married man.

He raised a paw and pressed it gently against her chest, a chuckle in his throat. Oh, no, he would not make that mistake again. "I'm flattered, truly, Lady Amadéa. And married." Best get that out into the open immediately. She looked liable to attack him at any moment judging by those smouldering eyes. As he spoke, Bast appeared out of the snow again, tail swishing as she sat on her hunches beside him. It was true then, the Lady was truly alone out her. He might be a bastard, but he could be gentlemanly. "I'm in the North scouting out information on an ice bridge that appeared in the furthermore North. Would you like to accompany me up there, Lady Amadéa?"