gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
04-15-2021, 07:08 AM
Sunset gaze fell on her pale coated daughter, little Iki was curled on the furs by the fire within the the main hall. Just as her mother predicted. A grin played on her white marked features as Venom walked forward on her white gloved paws. Ikigai greeted her formally, her elegant little body sitting sphynx like and regal there. ”Princess Ikigai.” She offered in returned with a sweeping bow of her own before she closed the distance and nuzzled her daughter’s ear affectionately. Where Hattori avoided much physical affection the pups got plenty from their mother. Venom couldn’t help herself, she was so in love with her brood.

Details came into focus and Venom noticed the supplies strewn about as the girl went on to explain herself. Sunset gaze took in the tiny crafted toys, the little bits of fur revealing the purpose of the objects. Tiny replicas of the creatures that once bore the fur. Venom grinned brightly as Iki told her the intentions for her creations and the young mother nodded her head encouragingly.

”They’re lovely, your siblings will appreciate them I’m sure of it.” She told her proudly. ”Do you want to show me how to make them?” Venom went on as she lowered herself before the child, mimicking her pose as she made herself comfortable next to the sticks and furs.
[Image: ven-sig.png]