gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-15-2021, 01:16 PM
[quote="Amadea" pid='214080' dateline='1618425039']

Where Amadéa seemed to outstretch a friendly, open palm-he recoiled. Tendons stretched and body that was once fluid curled up. How amusing it was to see the glint of panic within those ocean eyes. How easy it was to glean his personality from him-how honourable he was, simply by fluttering her eyelashes. How predictable men were.

She glanced down at the large paw that gently acted as a barrier between them. "I'm flattered, truly, Lady Amadéa. And married." A small sigh whispered from her dark lips and into the dimming air. She could practically feel the hatred from Sirius' companion; perhaps it dreamed of taring her smile from her face? Either way, she found it amusing. "Then she is lucky to have such an honourable man like yourself." Her smile was venomous, as she took a step backwards. Though the sinister part of her yearned to reach out to him-it would be their little secret. But alas, if he stood by Marriage, then he would not commit adultery.... surely.

"I'm in the North scouting out information on an ice bridge that appeared in the furthermore North. Would you like to accompany me up there, Lady Amadéa?" A fake gasp, a mocking mask of bewilderment danced across her placid expression. "Lady," A small chuckle ignighted amusement within her lavender gaze. "It has indeed been a while since someone has used that title." A small nod, flicking her paw, she sent Sakaar forwards. "But I would be delighted to accompany you, Sirius." She awaited patiently for the larger male to lead the way. "And perhaps, you may tell me of your Armada?" She was oh so dying to know....

Amadéa is rated [M] and has a Raven named Sakaar!