An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
04-17-2021, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2021, 09:27 AM by Kiela. Edited 1 time in total.)
The wolves here were quite different than the small group she'd grown up alongside. At first that fact had intimidated her but she'd slowly grown to accept it. The Jarvela was slowly growing used to conversing with those she met, and tolerating their often radically different personalities. Despite being extremely evenly-tempered, Kiela was not always the most patient of wolves, but she'd learned to adapt - it was the only way to survive, after all. Kiela knew she could be somewhat rigid in her thinking and she was trying her best to break out of that shell a bit, as difficult as it could be. "The reindeer, they passed through. Strange creatures - I have seen, I think are forcing them to abandon their usual lands," Kiela admitted. Whatever shift was happening in the far north was strange and even she had seen tracks of a creature that seemed far larger than anything she'd ever seen before... but then again, she was somewhat new to these lands and she couldn't rule out anything as being impossible.

But alas. Kiela would find their trail soon enough. She instead shifted her attention to Sev and her words, explaining her mother had told her just how old these trees were. Now, these were conversations that interested Kiela. "If they could speak, imagine the stories they could tell," she mused softly. She believed these trees were alive just as they were, and equally as important - just in a slightly different way. "I am drawn to things very old. This place... it has some strange land forms. I have seen a tower of ice, and a bridge built out of ice that formed out of the sea." This ancient forest was quite beautiful but she knew the wonders of Boreas didn't stop here, and she wondered if Sev had seen any of the structures she mentioned yet.