Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-17-2021, 05:13 PM
Tamsyn's mint gaze lingered on her son's face even while he continued to stare into the fire and slowly began revealing the incidents that had concerned him. She frowned as she listened, especially when he spoke of Resin going after him in the fight with the saber cats. If she had accidentally attacked Artorias - even if it was in the fog of an intense battle and not necessarily her fault - that could still do some serious damage and certainly worried her more than anything else. She didn't really know what to make of Resin calling him by the wrong name, especially since she hadn't corrected herself afterward. She knew Resin had other children beyond Artorias' litter that they had raised together so she silently wondered if perhaps the name she had used in the haze of a migraine had been one of them, but she didn't know the names of her other children beyond Iolaire so she couldn't confirm or deny it either way.

Her eyes found his when he looked back toward her again. The concern was obvious on his expression and she wished that she could reassure him and deny that anything was wrong, but was it better to do that and lie or to tell the truth? She didn't know if he was right about Resin's mind slipping or not, but he certainly had enough evidence to be concerned if nothing else. "I'm glad you came to me about it," she said after a moment, giving him a faint smile before sighing softly and glancing away toward the fire. "I don't know if it's enough to make a big deal out of just yet, but... Resin has been talking about retiring for a while now and I think maybe it should be sooner rather than later... Just to keep her from being more stressed and making things worse." She was more musing to herself than looking for confirmation, but she hoped it would at least help him to know that there were things they could do to help his mother, her mate.

It was so hard for her to accept that something could actually be wrong. Resin had always been the strong one, the brave one. Without her... It was something she would logically have to face at some point, but she wasn't ready to do that yet. If she was being honest, she was terrified of what that future would look like. Her ears flicked back as she tried to push those thoughts away and ultimately failed. "She'll be okay," she added softly, unsure if she was speaking to Artorias or to herself.

Walk | "Talk" | think