gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
04-17-2021, 09:12 PM

His heavy footsteps through the snow were by no means quiet in the otherwise still winter woods, but that was fine. Alastor wasn't trying to be stealthy right now—not yet, at least. That would come later. For now, he was trying to close as much distance between himself and the herd of elk as he could before they decided to move on. Following the scent, the large male came across a gap in the trees—a clearing of sorts—with a lone wolf sitting as still as a statue amongst the snow. Now that wasn't something he had expected to see today. Alastor's pace slowed to a stop, pausing to watch the woman for a moment. What on earth was she doing...? Was she even still alive? That question became even more valid when he saw a rabbit hop freely up beside her. Browns knitted together in confusion while he watched her, taking a step closer and crunching a patch of ice underfoot.

The sound startled the rabbit, but had no reaction on the unusual wolf. What did bring her back to life was the rabbit bounding past her. Alastor watched with humored clarity as she snapped the rabbit's neck in one clean bite. Ah, so she was hunting! Quite an unorthodox method, but he couldn't doubt its effectiveness! The proof was hanging from her jaws, after all! But then she looked up, and ocean blue met inky black. He held her gaze while he studied her, considered her, and then he smiled. A flash of white amongst black. It would almost have been considered purely sinister were it not for the jovial voice that immediately followed.

"That was quite an effective kill! Bravo! I can't say I've ever seen hunting tactics like that before, but clearly they work," he said while holding his position just at the edge of the clearing. He could see the fear in her eyes, and were he in the market to intimidate or torture her, then maybe he would have enjoyed it more. No, not today. Today, Alastor might actually have some use for this little wolf—a mutually beneficial proposition of sorts. "Oh, there's no need to look so afraid, my dear! If I wanted to hurt you, I'd have done so already." Although he ended his statement with an airy chuckle and a smile, there was a dark hint of truth to his words.

"The name's Alastor! How do you do?" Introductions out of the way, he risked taking a single step closer, just to bring himself out of the trees some more. He was significantly larger than she was and he was acutely aware of that. He didn't need to startle her more than she already was.

"Speech" | Thoughts

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.