gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
04-17-2021, 09:37 PM

Her body language shifted in a way Alastor hadn't expected. Instead of caution she now showed irritation, and when she spring back to her feet to stare him down he couldn't help but give an impressed raise of a brow. Ooooh, she was feisty! Dialing it back, Alastor retracted the step he took. He didn't need to be starting a fight with a potential business partner, after all. Something in the way she was looking at him didn't strike him as hostile though. It almost looked as if the fae was squaring up because she was making herself do it, like she were expected to. Hmm, curious... It made no difference one way or the other, but it did intrigue him. What was she trying to prove to herself? Or what was she trying to prove to someone else?

Her explanation drew a more genuine laugh from the dark brute, not out of condescension, but out of realization from what she had been doing. "Ah, so that's what the statue routine was! Now that makes much more sense than thinking you just enjoyed standing out in the snow all day." He placed a big paw to his chest and dipped his head in a greeting bow. "A pleasure, Sera, and I'm glad to hear that. You'd be surprised how many are outright afraid of me for how I look. It's quite disheartening, really You'd never believe some wolves could be so narrow-minded. They see the black eyes and assume I'm possessed!" He ended his sentence with another light laugh and a roll of his eyes.

Pleasantries aside, Alastor led directly into his intentions with the girl. "Well, if you'd like to continue working on your stealth and earn a bigger meal than what you've got there, I could use some help on a hunt of my own. You've probably smelled them by now, but there's some elk nearby, and I'd love to not be hungry anymore." He cocked his head with an inquisitive tilt, the corners of his mouth still curled up in his permanent smirk. "They're a little tricky to take down solo though. If you'd lend me a paw, I'd be happy to show you some pointers on stealth and hunting tricks." There was the offer, a mutual tit for tat. He got his meal, she got a meal and some hunting lessons. But would she take the deal with a stranger she clearly did not trust?

"Speech" | Thoughts

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.