gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Creed
04-18-2021, 11:22 AM

She was so lost in her daydream that she didn't hear the tiny pattering of another pups paws across the metal of the ship until the boy's question caught her off guard. She twitched a little as she refrained from jumping in surprise, but she couldn't stop the sheer embarrassment from overcoming her features. She hadn't meant to become unawares to her surroundings. It went against what Ignis had been trying to teach them lately, but as it stood, he had done it nonetheless. She gave him props for sneaking up on her, even if he hadn't done it knowingly.

She opened her pale gold eyes and looked down at him from her perch. She hadn't seen him or his siblings yet, but she had at least paid attention when Ignis had told them there'd soon be more pups within the pack. She hadn't realized how colorful they would be though. She eyed him up and down and was pleased with how pretty he actually was. It was a nice change from seeing the color red all day long. In fact, she'd almost call him eye candy. He reminded her of the colors of the dark sea with some brighter splashes like the sky and sun.

"Playing make believe." She answered truthfully. "I was thinking about what it would be like to run the pack like my daddy." She said with a sharp edge in her voice. While it had been all in her imagination, it didn't stop her from wanting to be just like him when she grew up. "What do you want to do when you're older?"

Walk, "Talk" Think