Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-30-2013, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013, 02:49 PM by Bronze i.)

With little hesitation, his mate spoke up. Silent had always been far more sociable than he, and he trusted she would make a good impression on the Seracian Prince. Without fail, she spoke up, her vocals charming and lovely, despite her obvious bout of nausea. She was much more pleasant company than he, and he knew that -- and loved her dearly for it. Bronze was glad to return the loving nuzzle, even if only briefly, also unafraid to show his affection for the woman. He had been with her, albeit on and off, since he was no more than a year old. She meant the world to him, especially upon their reunion.

Maverick listened, smiling kindly at them in return. Luckily he obliged their request, welcoming her to Seracia. Could life really get any better? He wondered this as he turned to gaze at Silent, expectantly waiting for her reaction. "Will do," he responded simply, nodding deeply to the earth in response. "Thank you, Prince." With that the male turned on his heels and fled, but the meeting required nothing further. With a sigh of relief he leaned into his mate, taking in her scent. "It has been so long since we have been part of a pack, and expecting children in one, nonetheless..."