gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Creed
04-18-2021, 01:54 PM

He listened to her as she put on an air like she could go catch her own rabbit. He held back the snort as she so graciously accepted his offer. He almost made a comment about how she wouldn't get lucky enough to get the same offer again, but he held back. He had a feeling that they could bicker back and forth for the rest of the day like he and Zosime did, but he didn't particularly feel like continuing that trend with every wolf he met. It tended to get exhausting after a while. Not to mention, he imagined that it would result in another brawl again and as much as he was almost always ready for one, he had other ideas on his agenda.

She seemed to not mind the idea of another fight either.

"I'll always be up for another brawl. I'll be around looking for a friend of mine. Call if you want to get your ass kicked again." He said, offering her a toothy grin. "Until then, go train so you can be a better challenge next time." With that the large blue and yellow man would wave his tail as he stalked off to the forest.

occ: Figured we could wrap this up here and then do another one? c:

Walk, "Talk" Think

Rhaegath is not friendly! Most (if not all) of his posts will be rated M for the ridiculously foul mouth he has. Thread with him at your own risk (cause half the time even I don't know what he's gonna do.)