An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
04-20-2021, 06:07 PM

His eyes moved to the girl's bird that also introduced herself, he kept a gentle grin on his maw which wasn't unusual for him. "Sorry, I don't have a shorter name to go by." He chuckled lightly to her statement. But honestly he liked his more royal-type name. His mother named him, not that he was really giving her any recognition. But it did set him out from his other siblings. He carried the gold markings of his father, but was given a name relative to his mother's raising.

"I uh-" He was getting a little better through the conversation, but still wasn't exactly on the same wavelength of this socialization thing. Maybe he should have been more adamant about meeting others back in Abaven. "Do you know of anything fun to do around the castle? I assume you've been here for well... ever." He couldn't imagine a wolf his age being through different lives. He could only assume she was born here in The Hallows like he was in Abaven. "I'm not sure of any good places to go, and I'm not all that great at making friends either." He chuckled again with his little joke. But maybe that was a little clear with his uneasy spoken behavior. He may have appeared pretty nervous, but he also played it off kind of cool too. He wanted to make friends, but he didn't really care much about embarrassing himself or what others thought of him.

Walk "Talk" Think

Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.