gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-30-2013, 01:21 PM

[Image: for_starsight__the_fifth_planet_lives_by...5z8esy.png]

A smile touched her lips at the thought of Marvel. They hadn't talked an awful lot since the deathmatch, and in a way, it sort of hurt her. Her heart clung to Medusa but a piece of it was still latched onto Marvel, the father of her pups. "Yes, he delivered mine without issue," she replied, expression pleasant but otherwise unreadable as she nodded in confirmation. And fathered them, came her playful thoughts, professionalism being the only thing preventing the witty dialogue from slipping free.

She watched as Cherokee graced his lover with a kiss before withdrawing, seemingly content to watch them chatter and mingle. Audits flicked back at the slightest before pushing forwards once more. The bond between them reached her with power, the magnitude of their affections almost radiant. The situation didn't seem as petty as she thought it had been--everything seemed that way to her after the deathmatch, but this seemed a little more meaningful. This was the future of Ludicael--the pack she'd fought for... right?

"Baby steps, I guess," she chuckled, words in response to Song's comment about freeing her children from the womb first. "Mine are almost two weeks now. They're growing like weeds and soon they'll be into absolutely everything I don't want them touching." She paused, and then huffed humorously. "The only thing I have to worry about is them irritating Mercury, my grumpy tasmanian devil, and the rivers after it rains. Otherwise, Ludicael is one of the safest places for pups, no doubt."

Perhaps, she thought, this woman is someone I can grow close to. They couldn't relate to each other in all aspects of their experiences but Jupiter hadn't had a close friend that wasn't a love in a good while.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.