size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-21-2021, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2021, 05:15 PM by Tamsyn. Edited 1 time in total.)
She blinked as she was broken out of her train of thought by Artorias nuzzling against her neck, pulling a smile to her lips. "Yes... Exactly. She's got all of us." Surely with all of them behind her they would figure out what was going on and how to help her, right? She had to believe that for her own sake and for their children. She wasn't as worried about the pack - she knew Resin had already set things up with Ulric to take over just in case. The man had been with them for a long time and she trusted him whole heartedly. It was just her mate and her family she was worried about and she had to remain positive for their sake. "Of course, sweetheart," she replied when he thanked her and said how he just needed to talk it out. She smiled again and gave his cheek a gentle lick. "You don't have to thank me. You can talk to me about anything."

They sat together for a little while longer, her thoughts already beginning to churn with worry again, until Artorias asked if he could ask her a question about one of Sirius' girls that had been by to visit recently. She cast a curious glance toward him and nodded, waiting for him to elaborate before she jumped to any conclusions. Her brows lifted with surprise as he began to explain and a little grin threatened to tug at her lips. She remembered the one time she had found them out of the pack lands along with Rudyard and how he had defended her then and word had gotten back to her about the spar they had together as pups. They were really the only ones of her litter to interact with any frequency with Zee and Sirius' youngest and secretly she had wondered if perhaps they would at least have some sort of friendship, but it sounded like perhaps there might be a little more than that brewing between them.

She could already imagine what Sirius' protective response would be and she couldn't resit the grin that tugged at her lips at that. In her mind they were still so incredibly young, and truly they were even though they would be a year old sooner than she'd like to admit, but she had grown up in a world where the day after someone passed their second year was when they would get matched with a partner - and sometimes even before that depending on the parents. Young wasn't really a deterrent for her to explain these kinds of things to her son, though she had a feeling it would be for Sirius... *especially* since it was his Zeelet they were talking about.

Tamsyn chuckled softly as she watched the confusion on her son's face as he tried to puzzle it out. "Sounds like a little bit of a crush to me," she admitted with a hint of humor in her gaze. "Have you thought about how maybe you might like Briar as more than a friend? I mean, sure, you can just be worried about a really good friend too, but... I've never really worried about anyone like that besides Resin and you pups." She watched his expression to see his reaction, enjoying this little distraction from the bigger problems around them.

Walk | "Talk" | think