size
Medium
build
Light
player
KatG2

The Ooze Participant
04-22-2021, 08:10 AM
Ulric swiftly assured her that he was very much aware she could do this on her own. He knew she could take patrols and walk out here all on her own. They both knew that she was much too weak to truly take on the tasks given, but Lillith was afraid. Afraid that she would lose her beloved father because of her disability. She knew how much she needed him, she relied fully on her father for survival. How long would he even want to keep taking care of her when her very own mother had so easily walked away?

He smiled at her and Lil relaxed under his gaze, knowing that he wouldn’t tear himself away from her now. He opened up the floor for the girl to have all of the power. Despite her illness he was there to support her and help show her the power that she really had. Lil didn’t much enjoy physical contact but she leaned in against him further.

”I always want you beside me, daddy.” She whispered into his coat as the exhaustion of her efforts truly took her. The tiny girl started to shiver more visibly from the cold and she was all of a sudden very tired. She didn’t want him to have to care for her anmore, but she wanted him beside her. Lilith needed him. ”Will you carry me back?” She asked him very quietly.