Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
04-22-2021, 11:35 PM
Faith Abraxas

Faith offered her cousin, the one that introduced herself as Okiku Ikigai, a gracious smile. It was nice to see at least one of her cousins knew how to hold themselves... unlike the dappled boy it seemed... at least to her. Soon enough though her attention would turn to her mother, easily absorbing the repeated information though she kept her attention rapt, knowing there had to be more than just a recap, not that she minded a reminder.

And indeed she was right, her mother explaining sigil's to them and a little thrill of excitement went through her. Instantly her mind was filled with images and she set about trying her hand at it.

And she was absolutely terrible at it. Finding it near on impossible to bring the images in her head to reality in the dirt in front of her, the space around her paws was littered with half-finished shapes and Faith was frowning down at the space directly in front of her toes, the ground having been wiped clean right in front of her. She was staring so hard at the ground that she almost didn't notice when something started to appear in the dirt. Her frown deepened but she did her best to keep her expression similar to her frustration about her lack of results. After a moment, hesitantly and then with more visible purpose she lifted a forepaw and began to trace one of her claws through the dirt over the vision she already knew only she could see. Slowly she lifted her forepaw to look at it, her lines were clearly shakier than the one she'd been trying to trace.

It was two crescent moons on either side of the circle, A line looping through the middle and a lopsided X shape under that... it felt like it was hers, the symbols bearing some of her own personal meanings... and yet she couldn't help but feel guilty, that she hadn't stumbled upon it, had in fact stolen it... was she disrespecting Abraxas by not even being able to come up with a sigil of her own? In time she would come to believe it had been Abraxas himself who had revealed her sigil to her, a direct message from him and a sign she was his chosen prophet but for now the guilt gnawed away at her... silent and hidden though it was.

Sigil Ref

my words | my thoughts | my story

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.