Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-30-2013, 01:54 PM

Gretel?s breathing was becoming more rapid, every fiber of her being was itching to run, to escape. There was something very off-putting about the female, the way she smiled would haunt Gretel for a time that was for sure. Gretel swallowed hard as the female licked her chops and growled. She grew tense, waiting, for a sign of a chance of escape or for the female to attack. The woman?s laugh was even more unsettling; her own nervous laughter broke from her jaw. Once more the female slid away from her, and Gretel could see remnants of the kill upon the female?s back. Gretel managed one more pawstep backwards before the woman spun around again; there was a sharp intake of breath when Gretel saw those crazed gold eyes.
The big woman moves back towards Gretel, and the raven and ivory female froze as those horrible eyes ran over her body. A few of the scratches suddenly felt rather irritated as if her gaze were burning into them. "What the hell happened to you?" Gretel jumped, not expecting the tone of voice. "I was attacked by a Mountain Lion," the black and white female began cautiously, "It chased me and gave me those." She shifted nervously, careful not to put any pressure on her injured paw. "During the struggle I lost my..." Gretel faltered suddenly not wanting to mention her brother to the woman. "Way." She added a little to hastily.

"Speech," Thought, You
Lineart © to golden-wolfox on deviantart